Secure Shredding & Destruction Services
Secure Shredding & Destruction: A Critical Part of Protecting Your Company and Your Customers
At some point, you will no longer need some of your vital business records. It’s a natural part of the records life cycle, and getting rid of unnecessary records is just smart risk management and smart business sense.
- File cabinets full of old business records take up costly office space that can be better used to generate revenue.
- Business documents that are no longer needed may contain valuable information that could be misused for identity theft or corporate espionage.
- Holding on to records longer than necessary may present an unnecessary auditing nightmare.
To keep costs down and eliminate unnecessary risks is why, as your business records reach the end of their retention period, it’s important to dispose of them properly. Secure shredding ensures that your confidential information doesn’t fall into the wrong hands and helps keep your business compliant with data privacy requirements in regulations like HIPPA, FACTA, and Graham-Leach-Bliley.
We Offer a Full Range of Shredding and Destruction Services
To help protect your business and your customers, Leonard Bros. offers a full range of shredding and destruction services:
- One-Time File Purges – for your large or one-off shredding/destruction projects
- Scheduled Shredding – to handle your ongoing destruction needs on a regular basis
- Collection Containers – for secure collection of records ready for destruction
- Secure E-Waste Collection and Recycling – to protect you while protecting the environment
Records Shredding & Destruction Done the Right Way
Our off-site document destruction services are a convenient and cost-effective solution for the proper disposal of your records. Our trained professional staff applies our in-depth knowledge of security best practices every step of the way in handling and destroying your records, including maintaining secure chain of custody throughout. And once shredding is completed, we always provide you with a Certificate of Destruction so that you have a complete audit trail documenting the destruction of your records.
To learn more about our secure shredding and destruction services or request a quote, please call us or complete the form on this page today! We’ll be glad to tell you more about how, with our help, you’ll enjoy better privacy protection and client confidentiality, increased productivity and more available office space, and reduced risk of security breaches and enhanced regulatory compliance!